Friday, April 23, 2010

P.S. I Love You and Let Your Light Shine

Here are some more springy layouts. Once again, flowers, butterflies and cheerful colors are on the menu.

P.S. I Love You


I do love them so!
I have been inspired by some of the layouts that I have been seeing that use larger circular photos. When Walgreens was giving a free 8X10 a couple weeks back, I ordered some and just love the look of them on a layout.

I hand cut some flowers from the Basic Grey June Bug paper and used a 6 petal flower punch to create the 3-D roses.



The "I Love You" is a rub-on that I have had in my stash for a couple of years. I was surprised that it still worked!

Notice the cool decorative white border? I just got this idea from another blog, and it was a cinch to make. Draw the design that you want (circle, square, artist's bracket, etc.) on the back of your paper. Use your hole punch (I used my Crop-O-Dile) to punch along the lines. Then cut along the line. Easy! I do see some more of this in my scrapping future.

Supplies Used:
Patterned Papers (One Heart-One Mind, Basic Grey, Recollections), American Crafts chipboard Thickers, Paper Studio rub-on

Let Your Light Shine

I just love the way that this Sassafras Lass paper looks with the photos - so happy and bright...so Sam!


Supplies Used:
Patterned Papers (Sassafras Lass, Basic Grey, October Afternoon, K&Co, Little Shoebox), K&Co chipboard, Robin's Nest dew drops.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Audra said...

LOVE your work!! these layouts are fantastic!! :)

Angel said...

Great tip! Going to try it out!