Saturday, August 17, 2013

PageMaps Sketch: Bo Bunny "Anthem" Sketch Contest

Yay! It's another PageMaps sketch challenge just at the right time to get my creative juices flowing again. The winner will get an awesome red, white, and blue Bo Bunny collection. That would really come in handy to scrap my 2013 4th of July photos. This is the Becky Fleck sketch for the challenge. Instead of one photo, I used two in place of the journaling block.
Even though the rules did not specify to use a patriotic theme, I was inspired to do so using some of my favorite photos of Nathan from his very first 4th. Hope that these photos of my pint-sized patriot make you smile!
Supplies Used: Papers (Pebbles, Jillibean Soup, Basic Grey, My Minds Eye), American Crafts Thickers, Cosmo Cricket alpha stickers, Jillibean Soup twine 


And since this layout has a patriotic theme, here is my patriotic mesh wreath that I made this summer. I love the little "fire cracker" picks that I found in the floral department at my craft store. I'm don't think that they were meant to be fire crackers, but they worked for my whimsy wreath!


Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: