Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Three Sons

Well wasn't this a cathartic layout to create?!? I have HAD IT with people's rude comments about having a 3rd son - a perfect son, a son that we are thrilled to be having. For a while I just thought that people were well meaning, yet clueless, with their remarks made right in front of my two impressionable boys that I do have. However, I have now concluded that "tupid" (as my 3 year old would say) comments are made by "tupid" people. Now that I am at the end of my pregnancy, it seems that I cannot go anywhere without the comments... "I'm sorry," "I feel for you," "maybe next time," etc. I swear, if I had a quarter for every comment...Any who, this layout is for my three sons, christened with some flowers, butterflies, "lace," and glitz from their girly mom who also ADORES boys! Journaling comes straight from a Facebook status update that I made. :)




Supplies Used: Patterned Paper (Jillibean Soup, Basic Grey, Paper Studio), Prima Marketing flowers, Cosmo Cricket tiny alphas, American Crafts chipboard.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

~Erica~ said...

This layout is stunning! But, the journaling took my breath away. Seriously amazing. And, for what it's worth, my third girl is 31/2, people still make those comments and ask if we're going to try for a boy... People are Tupid for sure!!

Katie said...

Thank you, Erica! Your three girls are beautiful. People need to keep their traps shut!